FIAT Automobili Srbjia

 

FIAT AUTOMOBILES SERBIA

ww.fiatsrbija.rs


Fiat Automobiles Serbia (FAS) was founded in 2008, based on the JV agreement signed by the Fiat Group Automobiles (FGA) and the Republic of Serbia. The agreement defines the ownership structure whereby 67% of the company belongs to the Italian car manufacturer and the remaining 33% is owned by the Serbian government. Following the three years of extensive and comprehensive works on the complete reconstruction of the 1.4 million square meters of the factory in Kragujevac, the new FAS facility was officially opened on April 16th, 2012, in the presence of Prime Minister of the Republic of Serbia, Mirko Cvetkovic and the CEO of Fiat SpA, Sergio Marchionne.  Today, FAS is the most modern and the best technologically equipped Fiat plant, with a skilled workforce to match.  The plant is currently producing the new Fiat model “500L” that had its World debut at the Geneva Motor Show this year in March. The new car is produced exclusively in Kragujevac, for export to more than 100 countries throughout the world.  Sales of the new model started in Serbia and in Italy on September 22nd, 2012.


 

 

Attachments:
Download this file (FAS presentation for MTR.pdf)FAS presentation for MTR.pdf[ ]328 kB